Environmental sustainability is very important to us. Nearly every component of our candles, from the candle itself to shipping materials, is either made with recycled material, is recyclable and/or biodegradable.
Here are examples of our commitment to producing an eco-friendly candle:
- Candle vessel is made of 100% recycled Spanish glass.
- Wood wick is made in the USA from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified mills.
- The coconut soy wax is made in California and is all-natural and vegan.
- The wick clip is made of cold-rolled galvanized steel and is recyclable.
- Lids are made of agglomerated corks. Cork is a 100% natural material and is also recyclable and biodegradable. It's made from a specific layer of bark on the cork tree, as opposed to the tree itself.
- Candle label and warning stickers are made out of FSC-certified paper, printed using soy-based ink, and have a non-toxic adhesive. They are 100% recyclable and compostable.
Candle Box Packaging:
- Packaging box label is made out of FSC-certified paper, printed using soy-based ink, and have a non-toxic adhesive. They are 100% recyclable and compostable.
- Packaging box is made of 100% recycled paperboard and is 100% recyclable.
- Shipping boxes are kraft corrugated cartons and 100% recyclable.
- Kraft packing paper is 100% recycled, 100% recyclable and compostable.
- Shipping label is made from 100% post-consumer content paper and they have a recycle-friendly adhesive.
- Packaging tape is recyclable and made from biodegradable plant-derived adhesive and backing.
- We use a 100% carbon neutral shipping company.
- We do not print invoices, receipts, etc. to save paper.