Shipping & Returns
When will my order ship?
Please allow 3-5 business days for your order to be processed and shipped.
Do you accept returns or exchanges?
Sorry, we do not accept returns or exchanges at this time.
What if my candle arrives broken?
Sorry! Please contact us and send a picture of the broken candle.
Can I reuse the candle jar?
Yes, please! The candle jar is 100% recycled glass so let's keep it going!
What's the difference between a wood wick and a cotton wick?
Our candle wicks give off a small crackling noise like a fireplace in the distance. Wood wicks have little to no carbon build-up and sooting like cotton wicks.
What eco-friendly methods are you practicing?
We use products that are recycled, recyclable, biodegradable, and/or compostable. Please see below for our breakdown:
- The candle jar is made from 100% recycled glass and is reusable.
- Wood wick is made in the USA from the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified mills.
- Coconut soy wax is made in California and is all-natural and vegan.
- Candle label sticker is made out of FSC-certified paper, printed using soy-based ink, and have a non-toxic adhesive. They are 100% recyclable and compostable.
- Packaging box label is made out of FSC-certified paper, printed using soy-based ink, and have a non-toxic adhesive. They are 100% recyclable and compostable.
- Packaging box is made of 100% recycled paperboard and is 100% recyclable.
- Shipping boxes are Kraft corrugated cartons and 100% recyclable.
- Packing peanuts are made from starch and biodegradable.
- Kraft packing paper is 100% recycled, 100% recyclable and compostable.
- We use a 100% carbon neutral shipping company.
What kind of fragrances do you use?
We use a combination of fragrance oils and essential oils.
How strong are your candles?
It can vary from candle to candle, but here is an idea of candle strength:
Lighter scents - Annecy, California, Capri, Isle Of Skye, London, Tuscany
Stronger scents - Banff, Fiordland, Iceland, Lofoten, Portland, Tennessee