- When you first light the candle, burn the candle for two hours or until the melted wax has reached the sides of the glass. This is like muscle memory for the candle and will give it a long lasting, smooth burn. Excessive wax on the side is called tunneling and can result in an uneven burn.
- Wick can be trimmed to prevent a larger flame or build up on top of the wick. Do not leave debris in the candle.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended. Keep away from children, pets, drafts, and burn on an even, heat resistant surface. Stop use when 1/4" of wax remains.
- Clean out the candle glass and reuse the glass!
- Wax Removal Tips:
- Put the candle in the freezer to let the wax harden. This will let you take out the wax and wick holder more easily.
- Remove and recycle the label before putting in the freezer